There's a MySQL stream on Monday 5th and we've a great list of sessions, including:
- Rich Mason's keynote on how to Deploy, Scale and Save with Linux, Virtualization and MySQL
- Keith Hollman on stage to discuss how to Embrace Database Diversity
- Mark Swarbrick's lecture on Tips & Tricks for MySQL Replication
- Mario Beck's talk on Performance Schema
- My two slots on how to Leverage Oracle (and MySQL) Data Management Solutions together and then on the High Availability Options available with MySQL
I'd like also to mention Dr. David Harper, from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, on Better Living Trough Metadata: Harnessing the Power of MySQL Information Schema.
Want to come prepared? Here's what you can read beforehand: