This week's announcements prove how serious we are:
- Introducing the New and Improved MongoDB Partner Program (July 22, 2014)
- MongoDB Enterprise Certification Highlights Excellent Technology Integrations (July 23, 2014)
- Differentiating Proven Services Partners with MongoDB Services Certification (July 24, 2014)
I see our ecosystem not just growing, but maturing as partners and clients are willing to build more and more solutions with MongoDB. Our partner program is maturing with them.
We've started our partner journey by hiring selected partners with whom we've built a trustful relationship and they've grown with us. We've then launched the first version of the partner program that served to pave the way to scale the quantity of partners and they joined. Later on we've introduced benefits and requirements to improve quality and partners stepped up their knowledge.
In this latest iteration we've launched a comprehensive set of benefits to increase the productivity of our ecosystem. We've introduces many things, but I'm particularly excited of the Technology and Service Certification Program and the Partner Development Subscription.
- Technology Certification allows partners to reach out to the largest community in big data. Our community is massive with over 8 millions downloads (and counting) and hundreds of thousands of deployments at scale. Each of them needs to work with proven technologies. Enterprises want to reduce risk and need to have fully supported solutions. Clients want to be reassured that integrations have been made according to best practices and tested. Certify your solution!
- Services Certification means being different. The world out there is competitive and customers struggle to find good partners to build, integrate and manage their solutions. Being certified proves that your delivery team knows the technology inside out. Get certified!
- Partner Development Subscription reduces risks, improves time to market and helps launch new solutions. We've launched this special offering to assist partners in building, testing, and optimizing their integration or solutions offerings on an unlimited number of servers. Partners get access to a Market Development Fund that can be used in co-marketing your MongoDB-based solution. Learn more.
Facebook posted on their walls the phrase "this journey is one percent finished". We want to build the largest and most productive ecosystem in the software world and our journey has just begun.